Lani J. Lee
L.Ac, Dipl. AC & C.H., MSOM, NAET
NCCAOM Certified Acupuncturist
- Certified Chinese Herbalist
Lani J. Lee is married with two children, a U.S. citizen, and a very happy Oriental Medicine Practitioner who looks forward to bringing this 3000 year old benefit to everyone.
Lani graduated from Samra University of Oriental Medicine at Los Angeles in June 1999 with a degree in Master of Science in Oriental Medicine.
Samra University is a major institute in the United States for training in oriental medicine.
Lani has also worked with Dr. Jong Jin Lee at the Kang Nam Clinic in Los Angeles. Under the supervision of Dr. Jong Jin Lee, Lani began to specialize in pain management, age-related illness, stroke and physical rehabilitation.
In addition, Lani Lee received further training on a wide range of herbal treatments including for infertility, impotence, immunity build-up, as well as treating medication side-effects for cancer and HIV/AIDS, from Dr. Joon Pill Lee, one of the most renowned Chinese Medical Herb Practitioner in the Los Angeles area. He is a former president of the Korean Oriental Medicine Association in both Korea and California.
- MSOM: Samra Oriental Medical University
- Ohio State University
- UC Santa Barbara
- NCCAOM Certified Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist
- California State Board Licensed Acupuncturist
- Ohio State Medical Board Registered Acupuncturist, # 65-00-0007
- Coordinator Advisor for the Asian-American at Ohio for Asian-American Health Coalition Program
- One of the founders of Alternative Medical Care in Los Angeles, serving low income communities
Lani J. Lee may be contacted at
The acupuncture treatments I received from Lani helped me in several areas of my health, including alleviating chronic low back pain, increasing my energy levels, and relieving depression. Lani helped me get past my "fear of needles" and I found it really didn’t hurt—in fact, the treatments were relaxing! - M. Thomas, Columbus, OH